1st Aid Training
August 11, 2027 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $60.00
FIRST AID TRAINING
Be Prepared For Life’s Everyday Emergencies
We live in a dangerous world and sometimes people get hurt. First Response Training International’s First Aid Training will prepare you to render the appropriate assistance someone needs after an accident or injury until emergency personnel arrive. Providing First Aid makes the victim feel better and can help them achieve better health outcomes. In serious situations, First Aid can mean the difference between life and death.
Accidents and injuries can happen anywhere. Anyone can be hurt, from the smallest child to senior citizens. Being prepared with First Aid knowledge and skills means you’re always ready to help people in need and make a real positive difference in a bad situation. This course is OSHA* & ILCOR compliant and satisfies the 1st Aid requirement for Rescue Diver, Divemaster, and Instructor courses.
The course is presented in two segments; online and in-person practical application. After purchasing the course below, we will send you an online code and login instructions.
Here are the simple steps you will follow after you receive your online code:
- Online Training
- Go to the link https://www.firstresponse-ed.com/, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start Now – eLearning>>”
- You will be prompted to provide contact information – enter your personal information and click “Next”
- Acknowledge the Terms of Agreement and you will then be on a payment page – scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Have a Signup Code?” and click on “Enter Code”
- Copy/paste your eLearning code from your email from us and you are off and running!
- Complete the eLearning classes before your Practical date
- Print a copy of your eLearning transcript (Progress Report) and your completion certificate and bring them with you for the Practical.
- Practical Application
- We will schedule the practical after the completion of the online training.
- If you have any questions please call me at The Dive Shop at (801) 295-5445.