Computer Nitrox Training
August 11, 2027 @ 6:30 pm - 10:00 pm| $80.00
SDI Computer Nitrox is designed to teach open water Scuba divers how to use Nitrox mixtures up to 40% with the aid of a programmable computer. The class is a combined online/in person training but does not require any pool or open water dives to complete. Upon successful completion of this course, you will be given given a Nitrox certification card that will allow you to dive using Nitrox mixes anywhere that Nitrox is available.
Who this course is for:
- The certified diver looking to advance their knowledge and skill set
- The certified diver looking to extend their no decompression time limits
- Minimum age 18, 10 with parental consent
- SDI Open Water Scuba Diver, SDI Junior Open Water Scuba Diver, or equivalent, or current enrollment in one of those courses
What you can expect to learn:
- Physiology of using different breathing gas mixtures and equipment considerations for using nitrox
- How to safely use nitrox mixtures up to 40 percent with a dive computer
- Advantages and disadvantages of utilizing nitrox mixtures, how to analyze a nitrox mixture
What’s in it for you?
The benefits of using Nitrox including:
- Increased safety margins
- Reduced post dive fatigue
- Extended no-decompression times
The course is presented in two segments; online and in-person practical application. After purchasing the course below, we will send you an online code and login instructions.
Here are the simple steps you will follow after you receive your online code:
- Online Training
- Go to the link https://www.firstresponse-ed.com/, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start Now – eLearning>>”
- You will be prompted to provide contact information – enter your personal information and click “Next”
- Acknowledge the Terms of Agreement and you will then be on a payment page – scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Have a Signup Code?” and click on “Enter Code”
- Copy/paste your eLearning code from your email from us and you are off and running!
- Complete the eLearning classes before your Practical date
- Print a copy of your eLearning transcript (Progress Report) and your completion certificate and bring them with you for the Practical.
- Practical Application
- We will schedule the practical after the completion of the online training.
- If you have any questions please call me at The Dive Shop at (801) 295-5445.