August 11, 2027 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
CPR/AED TRAINING – $55
Be Prepared For Life’s Everyday Emergencies
Our CPR/AED course trains participants to give CPR, and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) in a safe, timely, and effective manner. Reflects science and education from the American Heart Association Guidelines Update for CPR and Emergency Cardiovascular Care (ECC) for adults, youth, and infants. The CPR and AED components cover the knowledge needed to address one of the largest causes of death in the world. Intervening with this knowledge can possibly save a life. This course is OSHA* & ILCOR compliant and satisfies the 1st Aid requirement for Rescue Diver, Divemaster, and Instructor courses.
The course is presented in two segments; online and in-person practical application. After purchasing the course below, we will send you an online code and login instructions.
Here are the simple steps you will follow after you receive your online code:
- Online Training
- Go to the link https://www.firstresponse-ed.com/, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start Now – eLearning>>”
- You will be prompted to provide contact information – enter your personal information and click “Next”
- Acknowledge the Terms of Agreement and you will then be on a payment page – scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Have a Signup Code?” and click on “Enter Code”
- Copy/paste your eLearning code from your email from us and you are off and running!
- Complete the eLearning classes before your Practical date
- Print a copy of your eLearning transcript (Progress Report) and your completion certificate and bring them with you for the Practical.
- Practical Application
- We will schedule the practical after the completion of the online training.
- If you have any questions please call me at The Dive Shop at (801) 295-5445.