O2 Administration Training
August 11, 2027 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm| $25.00
O2 ADMINISTRATION TRAINING
SCUBA divers, dive professionals, and boat staff, become more well-rounded rescuers and learn how to how administer oxygen as an emergency procedure.
This course is intended to teach emergency oxygen (O2) administration. This program covers equipment and procedures for administrating oxygen as an emergency procedure. Equipment selection and use for decompression illness emergencies are detailed with practical components to train a well rounded rescuer. This course consists of an online training segment and an in-person practical class (1 evening). This course satisfies the O2 Administration requirements for the Rescue Diver, Divemaster, and Instructor courses.
The course is presented in two segments; online and in-person practical application. After purchasing the course below, we will send you an online code and login instructions.
Here are the simple steps you will follow after you receive your online code:
- Online Training
- Go to the link https://www.firstresponse-ed.com/, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Start Now – eLearning>>”
- You will be prompted to provide contact information – enter your personal information and click “Next”
- Acknowledge the Terms of Agreement and you will then be on a payment page – scroll to the bottom of the page where it says “Have a Signup Code?” and click on “Enter Code”
- Copy/paste your eLearning code from your email from us and you are off and running!
- Complete the eLearning classes before your Practical date
- Print a copy of your eLearning transcript (Progress Report) and your completion certificate and bring them with you for the Practical.
- Practical Application
- We will schedule the practical after the completion of the online training.
- If you have any questions please call me at The Dive Shop at (801) 295-5445.