Visit the vibrant undersea life in the Philippines!
The frogfish capital of the Philippines, Dumaguete, with its black volcanic sandy beaches, offers divers a great opportunity to see unique macro marine life on sandy patches, hard coral reefs, and artificial reefs. From Dumaguete, you can dive over 20 coastal dive sites, the healthy reefs around Apo Island with over 400 documented species of corals (that’s 65% of the world’s corals!), the vibrant walls of Siquijor, and snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob!
30 April – 10 May 2022
$6200 per person, double occupancy
- Door-to-door transportation from Salt Lake to Dumaguete, Philippines, including: Airfare to Manila/Salt Lake City, roundtrip transfers between Manila and Dumaguete (domestic economy airfare between Manila and Dumaguete with 70 lbs. of checked luggage, domestic terminal fees, private air-conditioned van between international terminal and domestic terminal in Manila, round trip private air-conditioned transfers between Dumaguete Airport and resort, and luggage assistance).
- 10 nights deluxe room double occupancy.
- Room upgrades are available see 2020 Terms & Conditions for pricing.
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant.
- Coffee, tea, iced tea and filtered water are available throughout the day. Breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included through breakfast and available for a fee thereafter.
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving – up to 5 dives a day including night diving.
- Free Apo Island day trip.
- Oslob Whale Shark snorkeling day trip
- Unlimited Nitrox
- Unlimited internet access