Visit the vibrant undersea life in the Philippines!
The frogfish capital of the Philippines, Dumaguete, with its black volcanic sandy beaches, offers divers a great opportunity to see unique macro marine life on sandy patches, hard coral reefs, and artificial reefs. From Dumaguete, you can dive over 20 coastal dive sites, the healthy reefs around Apo Island with over 400 documented species of corals (that’s 65% of the world’s corals!), the vibrant walls of Siquijor, and snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob!
November, 2022 (Specific dates TBD)
$4500 per person, double occupancy (airfare not included)
- 10 nights deluxe room double occupancy.
- Room upgrades are available see 2020 Terms & Conditions for pricing.
- All meals at Toko’s Restaurant.
- Coffee, tea, iced tea and filtered water are available throughout the day. Breakfast drinks, Italian and specialty coffees are included through breakfast and available for a fee thereafter.
- Unlimited scheduled boat diving – up to 5 dives a day including night diving.
- Free Apo Island day trip.
- Oslob Whale Shark snorkeling day trip
- Unlimited Nitrox
- Unlimited internet access